Optivest Properties is an industry leader and looking for high quality candidates to join our team. We pride ourselves on INVESTING in our employees. Join a team where YOU matter! See below how your experience and expertise can be utilized at Optivest Properties.
The Maintenance Lead is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of a specific facility or group of facilities. This involves insuring a clean and well-maintained facility for occupants, staff, and visitors by identifying, correcting, and anticipating maintenance and safety issues.
Principal Job Duties:
- Along with the Regional or Area Manager, plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review and
- participate in work of staff responsible for facility maintenance
- Diagnose, evaluate, and perform minor and routine maintenance/repairs at facility
- Establish schedules and methods for providing facility maintenance services; identify
- and allocate resource needs and review needs with appropriate management staff
- Monitor and control supplies and equipment; order supplies and tools as necessary;
- prepare documents for equipment rentals and other contractual services
- Coordinate with contractors in providing contract services
- Basic mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, roofing, mechanical and painting work
- Landscaping for the facility
- Cleaning out tenant units
- Bathroom cleaning and maintenance
- Having a proactive eye for any foreseeable maintenance issues
- Ability to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds alone; 100 pounds with assistance
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of safety management
- At least 2 years’ experience in property maintenance or equivalent field
- At least 1 year supervisory/lead experience
- Ability to use personal vehicle when needed
- Valid Driver's License and Current Insurance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely
Optivest Properties, LLC, is committed to equal employment opportunity. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable law(s)